– The house has a master bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom.
– A fold-out futon in the living area accommodates 1 adult or 2 small children.
– The second bedroom (queen) and bath are in the Garden Casita (“little house”).
– The Garden Casita may be rented with the main house or separately.
– A comfortable cot with a cushion mattress is available for either main house or casita.
House amenities include:
– Chef’s kitchen with gas range and oven, coffee maker, blender, refrigerator
– A gas fired grill
– Two dining areas: one indoors, one outdoors
– A stereo system, speakers indoors and on veranda
– A TV set for watching DVDs or VHS
– A library of movies and TV shows
– A satellite system for internet access (for web browsing and email)
– The house is entirely solar powered, with ample power
– Beach gear (cooler, towels, boogie boards, some snorkel equipment, and beach toys)
– Ceiling fans throughout
The second bedroom is in the Garden Casita.
– The casita (“little house”) is located a few steps away from the main house.
– Separate and private, with a queen bed, full bathroom and porch.
– A refrigerator and coffee maker, but no kitchen.
– Beautiful garden view.
– The Garden Casita may be rented with the house or separately.
This is a large property, located in the center of the small resort village of Cabo Pulmo, just steps away from the dive shop, all the restaurants and beaches.
The house is surrounded by a large, half-acre garden that offers privacy, beautiful views and abundant birds and wildlife. A solid, 6 foot privacy fence encloses the house and garden.
We would love to welcome you to our one-of-a-kind home in this little corner of Mexico.
The best way to check availability is by dropping us an email. We’ll reply as soon as possible! We’re also available by phone.
Scott & Janning Kennedy
Jewel of Cabo Pulmo Photo Gallery